The International Open University (IOU), in partnership with Sunnaalive Travel, would like to offer Umrah and Hajj packages to IOU students and staff, as well as the general public. These prices cover accommodations and transportation within Saudi Arabia but do not include flights. Flights can be purchased from this link.
- Arrival in Madeenah
- Tour in Madeenah
- Bus ride to Makkah
- Performance of Umrah
- Tour in Makkah
- Farewell ceremony on the last night
- Transportation to Jeddah airport
- Passport must be valid for at least 7 months
- Vaccination certificate with proof of meningitis vaccination
- Passport photo with light background
- Marriage certificate, if spouse’s last name is different
- Residence permit card or in passport, if applicable
Sunnalive Travel provides customers with a 90-day single-entry Umrah visa or a 1-year multiple-entry Tourist visa, if they are from one of the countries listed below. This allows them to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days per visit. Visas normally take 3 to 5 business days to process.
- Asia: Brunei, China, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea
- Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
- North America: Canada, United States
- Oceana: Australia, New Zealand
The prices include hotel accommodations for 5 nights each in Makkah and Madeenah, with breakfast, visa, bus transportation, and visiting tours. These prices are per person for adults (12 and above), children (2 to 11 years) and infants (below 2 years). Payment can be made in full or as 3 installments.
The prices do not include flights, meals other than breakfast, train transfers, medical costs, travel cancellations, health insurance, etc. However, Sunnalive Travel can assist with some of these, if requested.
Umrah Package Prices (General)
Umrah Dates (General)
|MONTH||START DATE||END DATE|
|April||24th April 2023||7th May 2023|
|May||9th May 2023||19th May 2023|
During Ramadan, we offer packages for the first 11 days, where 3 or 4 days are spent in Madeenah and then 6 or 7 days in Makkah, and for the last 2 weeks, where 3 or 4 days are spent in Madeenah and then 10 or 11 days in Makkah. The hotel stay in Madeenah will be at the ‘Hayah Golden Hotel’ and in Makkah, it will be at the ‘Makarem Um Al Qura’. Suhoor and Iftar meals cost US$ 22 each per day. Those attending the first 11 days should arrive in Madeenah airport and those attending the middle or last 2 weeks should arrive in Jeddah airport.
Umrah Package Prices (Ramadan)
|BEDS||FIRST 11 DAYS||MIDDLE 2 WEEKS||LAST 2 WEEKS|
Umrah Dates (Ramadan)
|PACKAGE||START DATE||END DATE|
|First 11 Days||24th March 2023||3rd April 2023|
|Middle 2 Weeks||1st April 2023||14th April 2023|
|Last 2 Weeks||9th April 2023||23rd April 2023|
Visit https://sunnaalivetravel.com/iou-hajj-umrah/ to make your booking.
For more information, please contact Sunnalive at email@example.com or on whatsapp at +49 178 2478280.