Credit Transfer (only for students enrolled in a public or private high school in the US)

Who can apply?
In Youth Dual Credit Program, only those students who are studying in accredited public or private high schools in the United States may be eligible to apply for credit transfer for certain courses.

Which courses can one apply for?
Eligible applicants who have successfully completed English, Computer, Arabic or Tajweed courses while pursuing high school diploma, may apply for a credit transfer at the University under the Youth Dual Credit Program.


Attested supporting documents of external credit transfer must be sent to the IOU Admission Office along with other required documents for admission confirmation. The supporting documents of credit transfer have to include photocopies of high school transcripts bearing proof of successful completion of relevant courses against which the transfer credits have been approved. Each of the documents must bear a notary stamp and a signature.


Application Processing Fee

  • A standard, non-refundable processing flat fee of $20.00 US is payable for the credit transfer application.
  • The credit transfer request will be processed only after the application processing flat fee is received by IOU.

However, if the credit transfer application does not meet the criteria and is rejected, the application processing flat fees will be neither refunded nor credited towards any other fees (semester fees, etc). So please ensure that you meet the above criteria before applying for the credit transfers.

Credit Transfer Fee

  • The credit transfer fee is applicable only after the credit transfer application has been accepted.
  • The credit transfer fee is equivalent to the fee of one semester (for up to six courses).

Please click HERE to read the instructions to send CT Applications.

All credit transfer related queries should be directed to the Info Desk at