The admission application process of the Youth Dual Credit Program consists of two steps, the first of which is to complete an online application. After submitting the online application, the applicant must send all of the required documents to our admission office in India by post. A scanned copy is accepted during the online application process to speed up the acceptance procedure. However, the hard copy must be sent by regular mail before entering the final semester.
Step One - The Online Application Process
Before you begin:
- Have your personal information and the required scanned documents ready.
- When creating your account, use an email address that you check regularly. This email address will be used to send you an account activation link as well as for regular correspondence with you throughout your studies. You might consider creating a new email address for the purpose of your study with IOU.
The entire online application procedure must be completed in ENGLISH.
Please follow the steps below to complete the online application:
1. Complete the electronic application form. You will be required to agree to our disclaimer form. Check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account. When completing the form, please ensure to select the correct stream of study.
2. Follow the link provided to upload these required documents:
a. Your color passport-size photo,
b. Your photo ID (passport/national ID card),
c. The 10th, 11th or 12th grade school transcript,
d. A written approval of a parent/legal guardian.
3. Wait for an email from the Registrar’s Office confirming your acceptance into IOU. This may take a few days.
4. Upon receiving the acceptance email, proceed to pay the fees. Instructions on how you will process your payments will be sent with the acceptance email.
5. After you have paid, you will be registered for the first semester.
Important note: All submitted documents such as school transcript and written approval of a parent/legal guardian must be in English language
Step Two - Mailing in All Required Documents
The second step involves sending all of the required documents to our admission office in India by post. Unattested certificates are accepted for the registration only. The attested documents must be sent via airmail to the office of admission before entering the FINAL SEMESTER of your studies. You will receive more details by email, once you have finished the online application process.
NOTE:Attestation is a mandatory requirement. Therefore, we recommend that a student completes it well in advance to avoid any complications that may occur later.
- Attested photocopy of the high school transcript/diploma.
- Photocopy of photo ID (e.g. passport). If you don’t have a passport, you may submit any other official ID that has your photo on it (e.g. national identity card, driver’s license, etc.)
- A written approval of a parent/legal guardian.
Note: Your high school transcript/diploma must be notarized by an authorized local notary public. The notarized copy of your document that you will post to our admission office must itself bear the notary stamps and signatures. Photocopy of your notarized document is not acceptable to be sent to us by post.
Students are given time (before entering the final semester) to submit the attested documents. The attested documents must be submitted in order to receive your degree.
Important Note: Please mention your IOU student ID on the back of your documents such as certificates or photo ID for easier tracking and recognition.
Interested applicants are welcome to email our information desk officers at email@example.com for any further clarification and details.