International Open University
> Early Enrolment
International Open University is dedicated to provide students with quality online education. Early Enrollment System is a new feature IOU has introduced for the benefit and enhancement of the study experience.
Early Enrollment System provides students with 24/7 access to the enrollment into any of the IOU degree courses. Students who have missed the enrollment dates will be granted full access to the campus and the learning area. Additionally, students will be able to access audio and videos, text and syllabus files of the early enrolled subjects. Once the new semester begins, early enrollment students will be converted to regular students with full access to the course and course-drop option.
Early Enrollment System will enable new students to explore the campus before the semester begins. Thus, grant them the advantage of early start.
To gain an early enrollment access to the campus and courses, students need to pay the fees for the upcoming semester and enroll in the desired courses.
Click here to enroll in the courses via early enrollment portal
Frequently Asked Questions
I am a student of an IOU degree program but I have missed the enrollment date this semester. Can I enroll now using the early enrollment system for the next semester or is it for new students only? Yes, you can use the early enrollement system. The system is for all students whether new or old. For which programs is the early enrollment system available?
The early enrollment system is available for the following programs:
- Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies (BAIS)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.Sc.PSY)
- Bachelor of Science in Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (B.Sc. IBE)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Bachelor in Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Advanced Diploma (BAIS, B.Sc. PSY, B.Sc. IBE, B.Ed., B.B.A, B.Sc. IT) Audit Courses (BAIS, B.Sc. PSY, B.Sc. IBE, B.Ed., B.B.A, B.Sc. IT)
- Higher Diploma (Bridge Diploma to MAIS) Intensive Arabic Program (IAP)
- Youth Dual Credit Program (DC IS, DC Ed., DC PSY, DC IBE, DC BA, DC IT)
- Certificate in Education (C.Ed.)
- Associate Degree In Education (A.Ed.)
- Certificate In Psychology(CPSY)
- Associate Degree In Psychology (APSY)
- Certificate In Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (CIBE)
- Associate Degree in Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance (AIBE)
- Certificate in Business Administration (CBA)
- Associate Degree in Business Administration (ABA)
- Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
- Associate Degree in Information Technology (AIT)
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies (MAIS)
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies with Concentration in Arabic (MAIS-WCA)
I enrolled myself early using the early enrollment system. However, I wish to drop out. Am I entitled to a full refund?
The International Open University charges very modest fees. Hence, once the student enrolls, the fees paid to the International Open University for the semester registration are neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
I have taken three courses in the current semester. Can I enroll in more courses using the early enrollment feature right now and gain access to the course material in advance for the next semester?
Yes, you can enroll into three more courses. Basically, the number of courses in which you are enrolled in the current semester will determine how many courses you can enroll in using the early enrollment system for the next semester in advance. If you are enrolled in three courses now, you can take three more; if you are enrolled in two courses, you can take four more and so on. The maximum enrollment limit of six courses at a time will apply.
Yes, there are few limitations. Students cannot drop a course or access tests, exams, TA contact information, center system, live sessions, assignments and forums. Once the new semester begins, the early enrollment students will be converted to the regular students with full access to the course and course-drop option.