About the Insights Magazine
Insights is a bi-annual magazine that features the International Open University's (IOU) progress and development. The magazine presents the achievements of all the departments and highlights the new programs that were launched, while sharing valuable experiences from students and alumni. It is a testimonial to the talents and efforts of all the students and faculties who fueled IOU's successes.
Latest Release (Fourteenth Issue)
Inside this issue:
- The Future of Ethical Finance: Islamic Economics, Banking, and Finance at IOU
- Chancellor Dr. Bilal Philips Visits Malaysia and Indonesia
- IOU Makes a Big Impact at UNESCO’S 42nd General Conference
- Unlocking Educational Opportunities at IOU: All You Need to Know about Scholarships
- IOU CRIS (Conference on Research and Integrated Sciences) Best Paper Winners
- and so much more...