International Open University
News & Events
IOUCRIS 2021 Day 2: Room 2
Track: Business Administration
- Scarcity of Talent: An Islamic Appraisal
- CSR in Healthcare by the Banking Sector: The case of Bangladesh
- Analyses of the management of waqf and zakat funds during the corona virus induced lockdowns: Lessons and recommendations for Zimbabwean based organizations
- A newly developed continuous improvement model of TQM, its implementation and challenges.
- Customer Relationship Management Case of Study: Bank 'SociétéGénérale Guinée'.
- Exploring The Perception of EmployeesTowards Sources of Financing for SMEs in Algeria:The Case of The National Agency of Management for Micro-Credit in Algeria (ANGEM)
- The transition from Madrassa to conventional: a case study of The Gambia education system
- Integrating Islamic Studies and Terminologies in Conventional Education Curriculum Design: A Comparative Study of IOU and Bangladeshi Tertiary Level Education System
- Challenges of Learning Arabic in an OnlineEnvironment for-native Speakers:A Comparative Study of the Students of IOU and Other Online Programs
- Evaluating the Impact of Meta-Cognitive Learning in Traditional Classrooms through Web-based Interfaces
- Sustainable Education and Islamic Communities: Analyzing Curriculum Gaps at The University Level