- Unless Senate decides otherwise, candidates shall, in their first year of study, not register for any module other than those prescribed in the first year of study of their approved programmes.
- Unless Senate decides otherwise, candidates who have failed a particular module in three separate examinations, shall not be allowed to re-register for that module.
- For the purpose of the above rule, a re-examination in a module shall not constitute a separate examination.
- Candidates shall only be permitted to register for any modules in the second year of study if they have passed at least 32 credits of the modules prescribed in the first year of study. Candidates who do not meet the promotion requirement above will only be allowed to re-register for the programme if they have passed a minimum of 25 credits of the foundational modules in their first year of study.
- Candidates who have not completed all the foundational modules in the programme after three (3) years of full-time study will not be allowed to re-register for the programme.
- Unless Senate decides otherwise:
- The degree may be obtained by either full-time or part-time study.
- Full-time registration will require students to register for a minimum of 40 credits and maximum of 60 credits per academic semester. Part-time registration will require students to register for a minimum of 25 credits and maximum of 40 credits per academic semester.
- Candidates must comply with the minimum requirements for registration for modules in certain subjects, where applicable.
- No candidate shall obtain more than one degree concurrently whilst enrolled as a full-time student at IOU.
- The degree shall be obtained by completing the modules prescribed by Senate.
- The degree shall be awarded cum laude if candidates comply with the requirements as stipulated in the General Prospectus.
- For part-time study the programmes are spread over a period of 8 years taking the lecture and examination timetable into account.
Bachelor Of Science Degree In Islamic Economics, Banking & Finance (B.Sc. IEBF)
> Qualification Rules