The admissions application process consists of two steps, the first of which is to complete an initial online application. After submitting the application, the applicant must upload all of the required scanned notarized documents.The scanned documents must be neat and clearly intelligible to be accepted by the Admissions Office and Graduation Office under the Registrar’s Office.
Step One: The Online Application Process
Please use only English throughout the entire application process.
Please follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the online application:
- Complete the electronic application form. You will be required to agree to our disclaimer form. Check your email for a confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account. When completing the form, please ensure to select the correct stream of study.
- Follow the link provided to upload a scan of the attested copy of your bachelor’s degree.
- Upload your color passport size photo.
- Upload your photo ID (passport/national ID card).
- Await the email confirming acceptance into IOU from the registrar. This may take a few days.
- Upon receiving the acceptance email, follow the easy instruction to pay the fees.
- After you have paid, you will be registered for the first semester.
Before you begin:
- Have your personal information and the necessary scanned images ready.
- When creating the account, use an email address that you check regularly. This email address will be used to send you the account activation link and also for our regular correspondence with you throughout your studies. You might consider creating a new email address for the purpose of your study with IOU.
Step two entails uploading all of the required documents as indicated in your campus dashboard. Unattested certificates are accepted for registration, and the attested documents must be uploaded before entering the FINAL SEMESTER of your studies. You will receive the details needed by email once you have finished the online application process.
NOTE: Attestation is a mandatory requirement to obtain your degree. We therefore recommend that students complete it well in advance to avoid any complications later.
- Attested photocopy of your bachelor’s degree.
Note: Your bachelor degree must be notarized by an authorized local notary public and it must be clearly shown on the scan sent to IOU. Please share a colored scan with us.
The notarized copy of your document that you will upload must itself bear the notary stamps and signatures. Photocopy of your notarized document is not acceptable.
Students are given time (until the completion of the degree) to submit the attested documents. The attested documents must be submitted in order to receive your degree.
- Photocopy of photo ID. If you don’t have a passport, you may submit any other official ID with your photo (national identity card, driver’s license, etc.)
The criteria for acceptance are
The university is not obliged to accept all applicants.