The admissions application process consists of two steps, the first of which is to complete an online application. After submitting the application, the applicant must send all of the required documents to our admissions office by post. A scanned copy is accepted during the online application process to speed up the acceptance procedure, but the hard copy must be sent by regular mail.
Step One – The Online Application Process
PPlease enter all texts in English throughout the entire application process.
The steps to complete the online application process are
- Fill in the electronic application form. You will be required to agree to our site disclaimer. Check your email for our confirmation email and click on the link provided to activate your account. When completing the form, please ensure that you select the correct stream of study.
- Upload your passport photo and ID scan
- Await the email from the registrar confirming acceptance into IOU. This will be sent within one working day.
- Upon receiving an acceptance email, proceed to pay the fees. Easy instructions to do so will be sent with the acceptance email.
- After you have paid, you will be registered for the first semester.
Before you begin:
- Have your personal information and the necessary scanned images ready.
- When creating the account, use an email address that you check regularly. This email address will be used to send you the account activation link and also for our regular correspondence with you throughout your studies. You might consider creating a new email address for the purpose of your study with IOU.
Step two entails uploading all of the required documents as indicated in your campus dashboard. You will receive the details needed by email once you have finished the online application process.
Photocopy of photo ID (e.g. passport). If you don’t have a passport, you may submit any other official ID that has your photo on it, (e.g., National Identity card, driving license, etc.)
The criteria for acceptance are
- The availability of a spot during the specified semester.